English Change Made in the USA
Purpose-Built Slab Processor
The SB-24 E features an infeed and grinding chamber designed to efficiently process pliable slabwood:
- Steel slat infeed conveyor
- Aggressive powerfeed roller
- Gap-less infeed transition
- Grinding anvil with conservative feeding angle for pliable materials
- Rotor, tooth, and screen options to match different raw materials
- Hydraulic screen changer
- Full-length collection conveyor
- Magnetic head pulley (optional)
An SB-24 E grinding slabs in-line with your sawmill will turn your wood waste challenge into a saleable fiber commodity all day, every day.
Need a higher volume, more versatile grinder? Check out our
stationary electric EC-366, EC-256, and B-66 E. Our diesel-powered
MP-2, MC-266, FP-66 and B-66 offer the same "Perfect In One Pass"
convenience and versatility for companies that need mobility.
- Length: 18' 7"
- Height: 7' 8"
- Width: 4' 9"
- Weight: approx. 12,000 lbs.
- 100 - 250 HP Electric
- Dedicated hydraulic pump motor
- Solid state soft start
- 24" W x 10" H infeed clearance
- 24" W x 8' L heavy duty steel belt infeed conveyor
- 24" diameter x 24" W power feed roller
- Motor load regulated feed rates
- Choice of conveyor styles. Please call for details.
- 26" diameter x 24" W rotor
- 4.25" diameter rotor shaft
- Choice of tooth mount styles and placement patterns
- Shear pin protected screen installation system
- Grinding chamber direct injection water manifold
- PAS grind and color system
- Magnetic head pulley
- Lift kit
- Dust hood
- 24 volt remote control