June is National Safety Month! As with any kind of heavy machinery, operating a horizontal grinder needs to be done […]Learn More
Fill It. Seal It. Sell It.
The Rotochopper Go-Bagger® 250 can fill and seal bags filled with landscape mulch, decorative rock, sand, compost, topsoil, and many other commodities commonly offered in retail bags.
The Go-Bagger® 250 allows you to diversify into the retail bag market without the complexity and cost of a larger automatic bagging system.
Rugged & Versatile
If you’ve seen it in retail bags, the Go-Bagger® 250 can handle it, thanks to heavy duty construction and a user-friendly design.
Compact & Quick
The Go-Bagger® can be towed with a pickup truck and sets up in just minutes to fill and seal bags anywhere you produce bulk commodities.
Hands Free Sealer
Easily adjust the sealer to match unique variables such as bag thickness and ambient temperature and effortlessly seal with a tap of the foot pedal.
Roller Bed Bag Conveyor
The Go-Bagger® is equipped with a roller bed allowing operators to quickly and easily move bags through the fill and seal process, increasing efficiency.
The controller lets the operator quickly and easily fine tune and save settings by volume or by weight to ensure evenly filled bags.
Hopper with Agitator
A slow-speed agitator breaks apart compacted material to maintain even filling and uptime.
Interchangeable Bagging Jaws
Easily change bag filling jaws to match bag sizes – ranging from 2 cubic foot mulch bags to flood retention sand bags.
Erosion Sock Attachment
This optional attachment allows you to diversify your operation even more, maximizing the value of your resources.
Rotochopper GB-250 Erosion Sock Attachment Demo Day 2018
Watch the Rotochopper Go-Bagger® 250 with erosion sock attachment fill erosion sock with coarse fiber at Demo Day 2018.Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Compost Grinding Solutions
- Demo Day 2019 Recap
- Rotochopper: Waste Grinding Solutions
- Customer Testimonial: Mark LeBrun – Mid Minnesota Grinding & Mulch
- Rotochopper: Demo Day 2017 Recap
- Go-Bagger 250: Erosion Sock Demo (Demo Day 2017)
- Rotochopper: Colored Mulch Solutions
- Bagging mulch with the Rotochopper Go-Bagger 250
- Length: 15′ 8″
- Width: 6′ 10″
- Height: 8′ 7″
- Weight: 4,500 lbs.
- 20 HP diesel engine
- On-board generator
- Hydraulic displacement pump
- Optional electric configuration
- 2.5 cubic yard Hopper
- Variable speed feed belt
- Removable full length hopper agitator with variable speed hydraulic drive
- Removable hopper side
Erosion Sock Filling Attachment
With the addition of the erosion sock attachment you can diversify your grinding and bagging operation even more, maximizing the value of your resources and providing additional distribution opportunities. Efficiently switch from filling bags to filling erosion socks in less than 20 minutes.
- Fill erosion sock with compost or ground wood for erosion and sediment control
- Accommodates 9″ and 12″ standard erosion socks (larger custom sizes available as needed)