- Clean colorizer lines before starting
- Inspect injection lines at the top of the grinding chamber to make sure they are not plugged.
- Don’t use frozen colorant. Mix colorant.
- Check water supply and water lines before starting.
- Use the right screen size. Wet wood = bigger screens.
- Check color pump lubricant level.
- Test with a 5-gallon bucket of water first to make sure all components are working properly, especially if you’re starting color pump for first time after winter.
- Make sure to drain colorizer system if operating in below freezing temperatures.
If something doesn’t seem right stop and check the basics or call Rotochopper Customer Service and we will help with any questions.