The mulch industry has seen continuous growth over the past 20+ years, but 2020 has been a unique year in […]Learn More
RotoLink Monitoring System
Monitor and adjust critical settings on your grinder with Rotochopper customer service in real-time using the RotoLink monitoring system from anywhere in the world.
Grind & Color System
Our patented Generation II Colorizer System maximizes quality while minimizing costs by injecting colorant directly into the grinding chamber to produce mulch with the right size, texture, and color.
The B-66 combines high throughput capacity with grinding simplicity for colored mulch, animal bedding, and other products.
The B-66 maximizes your up-time productivity with time-saving features like our patented screen changer and replaceable mount rotor.
No other grinder offers this level of versatility to quickly switch between diverse feedstocks while maintaining precise product control.
Track & Dolly System
It’s the best of both worlds: crawler tracks to navigate your work site, plus a removable dolly to streamline highway transport.
Replaceable Mount Rotor
Simple yet rugged, our patented rotor limits bolt stress from severe impacts and lets operators quickly swap tooth mounts without special tools—just two bolts per mount.
Screen Installation System
Our patented system allows operators to quickly change screens – reducing downtime and enhancing versatility – without needing overhead lifting equipment, fasteners or special tools.
Adjustable Slab Ramp
This patented feature enables the operator to hydraulically raise or lower the height of the cutting anvil relative to the grinding rotor.
Rotochopper B-66: US Composting Council Compost 2018 Demo Day
Rotochopper rocked it at the US Composting Council’s Compost 2018 demo day. Watch the Rotochopper B-66 950hp grind dirty logs and yard waste used to produce compost.Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Our Customers Say It Best: with Zach Fowler
- Compost Grinding Solutions
- Rotochopper: Waste Grinding Solutions
- Our Customers Say It Best: With Kevin Melvin
- Our Customers Say It Best: With Frank Lambardo
- How To Change Screens On a B-66
- Rotochopper B-66: US Composting Council Compost 2018 Demo Day
- Rotochopper: Demo Day 2017 Recap
- Rotochopper B-66 Landclearing & Palm Fronds (Uncut)
- Rotochopper B-66 Landclearing Debris & Palm Fronds
- Rotochopper B-66 Grinding Palm Fronds
- B-66T Grinding High Moisture Shell Corn
- High-Moisture Shell Corn Grinding
- Rotochopper: Colored Mulch Solutions
- B-66 at Demo Day 2016
- Demo Day 2016: B-66 (Uncut)
- Rotochopper B-66: Logging & Landclearing Demo (Crandon, WI)
- Playground Cushion with a B-66 Key Knife Chipper Package
- Land Clearing Grinding & Chipping Equipment
- B-66 with Key Knife Chipper Package
- B-66 Grinding Logs at Rotochopper Demo Day 2015
- B-66 Grinding Big Square Straw Bales
- Demo Day 2015: B-66 with Chipper Package Chipping Pulp Logs
- Rotochopper B-66T Coloring Demo
- Rotochopper B-66T American Loggers Council Conference
- Rotochopper B-66 Grinding Municipal Yard Waste at Demo Day 2014
- Rotochopper B-66T 950hp Grinding Logs
- Rotochopper B-66T 765hp Grinding Logs
- Length: 42′ 1″ – 50′ 11″
- Width: 9′ 11″ – 11′ 1″
- Height: 13′ 6″ – 14′ 1″
- Weight: 67,000 – 96,000 lbs.
- 755–1050 HP diesel engine
- 340-gallon fuel capacity
- Microprocessor engaged HTPO clutch
- Reversible radiator fan
Looking for something larger? Rotochopper’s B-66 L-Series horizontal grinder, is the most advanced fiber processing system on the market. The B-66L has been designed to meet the needs of grinding larger, more abrasive feedstock material and engineered to increase overall production rates with unmatched efficiency.
The reliability and consistency of the product coming off of the B-66 is what really sold us on it.
— Mike Walker, Hansen's Tree Service