Background Bee Green Recycling & Supply is a green waste recycling company based in Oakland, California. Founded in 2009 by […]Learn More
Fine Grinding Simplified
Nothing beats the simplicity and reliability of a hammermill for fine grinding applications. Rotochopper hammermills are designed for fast, easy maintenance and hassle-free operation.
Our hammermills are designed to operate with minimal supervision or maintenance downtime.
Our hammermills operate in perfect sync with our horizontal grinders to form a one-pass solution.
Scaled to Your Needs
The complete system can be scaled to match your volume of raw material.
Mill rotation can be electronically reversed to utilize both sides of each hammer.
The control system automatically regulates processing rates according to motor amp draw.
“Perfect In One Pass” Grinding Technology
Efficiently make fine textured products with a one-pass process.
EC-266 + RMT Hammermill Grinding Pallets Demo Day 2018
Watch the refurbished Rotochopper EC-266 grind pallets into a Rotochopper RMT Hammermill to produce animal bedding at Demo Day 2018.Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- The Rotochopper Difference Featuring Spring Valley Mulch
- Multi-Stage Fine Grinding Solutions Featuring LVM Materials
- Rotochopper: Waste Grinding Solutions
- EC-266 + RMT Hammermill Grinding Pallets Demo Day 2018
- Rotochopper: Demo Day 2017 Recap
- Rotochopper: Colored Mulch Solutions
- Two Stage Fine Grinding System
- 10 – 14″ x 30 – 60″ mill opening
- Bi-direction mill rotation
- 150 – 600 hp electric motor
- Solid state soft start
- Direct drive flex coupler with coupling guard
- 19,782 ft/min Hammer tip speed
- Tungsten carbide hardfaced hammers
- Replaceable mill liners/screen seals
- Deceleration zone to promote active grinding
- Sealed sliding access doors
"Poultry markets prefer lighter, fluffier bedding materials, and the Rotochopper two-stage system can produce this type of bedding efficiently."
— Wade Kohler, Pioneer Packaging