In light of the evolving condition of COVID-19 around the world, Rotochopper has been closely monitoring the situation and its potential impact to Rotochopper team members and customers.
Rotochopper’s top priority is the health and well-being of our employees, community and customers. We are committed to continue to work together with our employees, our sales teams, our partners and our customers as we navigate this situation with these overall goals in mind. Using information from the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), Rotochopper is providing the following guidelines and actions for our team and the customers we serve.
- We have formed a response team that meets daily to access any updates and changes to the COVID-19 situation, making necessary revisions to our overall recommendations and protocol as needed.
- We are eliminating non-essential travel for our Rotochopper employees. We are taking precautions and following real time guidelines to keep our team and customers safe in the instances that travel is required.
- Visitors to our facility are limited to those for essential business needs only. Vendors must call ahead to schedule any visits to our facility.
- We are working closely with our Sales Leadership Council and sales representatives to ensure we are aligned, informed and proceeding in service to our customers with the utmost care.
- We are working closely with our partners and suppliers to make sure we are following best practices in our interactions and processes and will maintain strong communication with our partners for updates as they impact business objectives.
- Our support team is performing additional cleaning measures to maintain a clean and safe work environment for our employees.
- We have asked our employees to employ “social-distancing” – a recommendation from the CDC. Suggestions on the best ways to lean into this recommendation while at work have been shared with employees and will continue to be evaluated and updated.
For over 30 years, Rotochopper has created a family of employees, customers and partners and it is times like these that the well-being of our Rotochopper family is even more important. We are here for you and will continue to be as responsive as possible in our support of your business and your well-being.
We will continue to communicate any updates as the situation evolves. Any questions regarding our guidelines related to COVID-19, please email us at email@example.com