Rotochopper’s Replaceable Mount Rotor provides increased versatility by allowing operators to easily swap tooth mounts. Offered in a wide variety […]Learn More
Shredding to the Extreme
The DK Shredder takes mobile shredding to the extreme with maximum output and full mobility. The combination of a powerful engine paired with a robust twin-rotor cutting system provides the efficiency and effectiveness you have been looking for in a shredder.
Contact a Sales Rep
Shred contaminated materials and remove ferrous metal, then feed directly into your grinder to maximize operational efficiency and reduce downtime in one streamlined process.
Open Shredding Table
Twin rotor, open shredding table allows abrasive materials to pass freely, minimizing wear and increasing production rates.
Enhanced Feed Efficiency
Bi-directional shredding rotors ensure active shredding in both directions. The auto reverse threshold is easily adjusted to effectively match raw material consistency.
Shredder adapts to your raw materials with the option of fine or rough rotor styles to create the output specifications you require.
Adjustable Discharge Height
Hydraulically adjustable discharge height provides options of shredding directly into a grinder, trailer, or bunker with ease.
Reduced Noise Emissions
Engineered design and low engine speed provide reduced noise emissions.
Twin Rotor Cutting System
Incredibly productive shredding system due to aggressive intake and synchronously running rotors. Maximum resistance provided with fully welded crushers, rippers, scrapers and breaker bar.
Double Tilting Hopper System
Large feeding area with double tilting hopper system provides optimal solution for material feeding to twin rotors.
The shredder features simple operations and the ability to update parameter-settings through an intuitive touchscreen user interface and a remote control for convenient operation.
Powerful hydrostatic drives deliver the torque you need for extreme duty applications and shredding efficiency.
Adjustable Cross Belt Magnet
Remove ferrous metal with optional integration of hydraulically adjustable cross belt magnet.
Robust Track Chassis
Hydraulic crawler tracks allow independent maneuvering of the machine and provides easy navigation options for difficult terrain.
Introducing the Rotochopper DK Series Shredder
Rotochopper has partnered with Lindner Recycling, Inc. to bring you the DK Series Shredder. “We are excited to offer a durable and high-performance shredder from Lindner that will present additional capability to accommodate waste with higher contamination,” said Jamey Brick, Rotochopper’s Chief Operating Officer. The DK Series shredder boasts a powerful twin-rotor cutting system that is exceptionally reliable, easy to maintain and provides consistent output at a low rate of energy per ton of shredded material.Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Length – 22’ 11” (7.0 m)
- Width – 8’ 2” (2.5 m)
- Height – 9’ 6” (2.9 m)
- Weight – 53,000 (24,040 kg)
- Length – 30’ 2” (9.2 m)
- Width – 9’ 10” (2.8 m)
- Height – 10’ 6” (3.2 m)
- Weight – 99,000 lbs. (44,906 kg)
- Table opening – 2’ 7” x 5’ (84 x 154 cm)
- Rotor lengths – 5’ 7” (175 cm)
- Rotor diameter – 2’ 1” (65 cm)
- Table opening – 3’ 5” x 7’ 8” (107 x 239 cm)
- Rotor lengths – 8’ 2” (250 cm)
- Rotor diameter – 2’ 9” (87 cm)
- Choice of fine or rough rotors
- Hydraulically adjustable cross belt magnet
- Rubber pads for crawler tracks
- Dust suppression system with water source
Waste Wood Fine Rotors
- Patented cutting system utilizing a combination of cutting and crushing
- Cutting action for homogeneous output
- Crushing action for fewer superfine particles
- Aggressive automatic intake supports high throughput
Waste Wood Rough Rotors
- Crushing action for coarse primary shredding of wood waste
- Undeterred by non-shreddables such as iron fittings, screws and bolts
C & D/MSW Rotors
- Signature ripper combos provides aggressive material intake in both directions
- optimized configuration for automatic self-cleaning of the cutting unit
"The 75 DK Shredder is a total game changer. It makes the perfect chip for regrinding with our FP-66 and allows me to fill a 130-yard trailer in less than 20 minutes. I'm ecstatic!"
— Brad Bennett, Novem Waste
Each model in our electric grinder line-up is purpose-built for stationary electric operation and designed to fully capitalize on the […]Learn More